RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse February:Love YourSELF-Week#3-Feed Your Soul-The Beauty Of Nature & Nurture

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse February:Love YourSELF-Week#3-Feed Your Soul-The Beauty Of Nature & Nurture
RJMJ, Mar 2, 2019
Description:
Feeding One's Soul With Happiness Can Seem Like An Endless Topic Of Conversation...What Makes Us Happy One Day May Not Make Us Happy Necessarily The Next Day...But To That End...I Think What Makes Us Happy Doesn't Change That Much Organically... It May Take On Different Visuals,Forms,Ideas,Shapes Or Activities But I Think What Makes Us Happy Pretty Much Stays The Same...At Least It Does For Me...I Love A Great Many Things:Sunsets/Beach Walking At Night/Shopping/Scrapping/Nature's Beauty(A Whole Bigger Larger Topic) & This Time Of Year That Always Seems Paramount In My Thoughts...Waiting To Shrug Off The Dreary Whites Of Winter & Ready To Burst Into The Soft,Bright & Bursting Of Spring's Glorious Color Palette To Come...So To That End...Today I Created A Layout That Begs To "Feed My Soul" With Spring's Wonderful Treasures Of Beautiful Flowers To Come...I Love Looking At Nature & I Adore Pictures Of Beautiful & Captivating Floral Photos...I Never Tire Of This & It Feeds My Happiness & Allows Me To Take A Step Out Of My Everyday & Just Breathe In The Ever Wondrous Beauty Of Nature At It's Finest...

*For My The Beauty Of Nature & Nurture Layout-I Used:Sacred Time For Ourselves-Rachel Jefferies
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Mar 2, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    444.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).