RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-February 2019:Love YourSELF-Week#2:Grow Your Mind-Mind-Grown

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-February 2019:Love YourSELF-Week#2:Grow Your Mind-Mind-Grown
RJMJ, Feb 25, 2019
Description:
I Am Pretty Much An Old Hat At Creating Layouts About "The Mind"...My Mind...Or What's On My Mind...If You Have Ever Perused My Gallery You Will See That I Create Layouts That Talk About "The Blues" Anxiety & Depression Semi-Regularly...It Is A Subject Too Close To Home...Creating Layouts That Are Sometimes About Uncomfortable Subject Matter Used To Be Something That I Hid/Shy-ed Away From...But Since Being Embraced By The Lilypad Community As A Whole...I Have Come To Learn & Be Encouraged To Scrap About How I Feel At Any Given Time Or About Something I Feel Strongly About Or Believe In...This Can Be A Very Comforting & Strong Companion For Someone Who Feels Alone In The World Sometimes...It Is Easy To Feel Isolated When You Are Ill Physically & Feel Like A Shut-In Sometimes & Struggling To Understand & Get Under Control Your Mental & Physical Health Issues...Scrapping Layouts Is My Own Personal SANITY!!!!!!!!...It's Like My Own Personal Sounding Wall Of Moments/Difficulties/Indecision/Regrets/Wishes/Dreams/Hopes/Sadness/Happiness...All Daily Struggles & Realities Of Mine...This Is Perhaps The Most Personal I Have Ever Been About My Own Situation & This Layout Is Expressive Of These Feelings...Eventhough The Subject Matter May Be Difficult/Sensitive & May Seem Negative...There Is Always Hope On The Other Side Of These Difficulties & Learning How To Express These Feelings & Get Them Out There...Is One Of The First Steps To Healing & Acceptance...And To Anyone Who Is Going Through Anything Similar In Their Own Lives Or Knows Someone...A Friend/Family Member/Loved One...Remember You Are Not Alone & There Is Always Hope For A Better Tomorrow Even When A "Day Of Difficulties"(As I Paraphrase It...) Presents Itself & Rares It's Ugly Head...Take A Deep Breath & Find Your Happy Place...Wherever Or Whatever That May Be For You In That Moment...Because That's All We Can Do Is Take Each Moment As It Comes & Deal With It As It Presents Itself...So Don't Be Too Hard On Yourself...YOU ARE STRONG...YOU ARE BRAVE...YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL...All My Heart & Soul Goes Out To All Of You!...:bk

*I Apologize In Advance To Anyone Who Finds These Issues Difficult To Talk About Or Difficult To Navigate Or Difficult To Perhaps Visualize(And Believe Me...I DO Understand...) But For Me This Is Part Of My Own Personal Journey & Personal Therapy...HUGS*LOVE*STRENGTH*HOPE...:heartslub

*A Super-Large Thanks To Everyone At The Lilypad Who Have Embraced My Own Brand Of Personal Creativity & Uniqueness!...Those Who Have Come To My Gallery At Anytime To Check Out Or Comment On Any Of My Layouts...It Is So Gratefully Appreciated...This Is How I Have Become So Brave & Able To Freely Scrap About My Feelings Whether It Be Positive/Mitigating Or Negative With A Slant Of Positive...Hugs To All Of You For Embracing Creativity & Personal Growth!...:grouphug

*For My Mind-Grown Layout-I Used:

*Silent Battles:Negative Thoughts-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies
*Limitless & Life Is An Adventure-Pink Reptile Designs
*Kendra-Rebecca McMeen
Electra and jesskab like this.
    • yellowpeep
      Hugs to you! Love your beautiful layout and all that powerful journaling. I'm so glad that our community made you able to open up and use art journaling as an avenue to capture your thoughts and feelings. :wubb
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Electra
      I love everything about this! The colours, the composition and
      your honesty in your description of it!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Feb 25, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    678.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).