RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-December-Flowers-Week#1-Embrace Your Own Creative Heart

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-December-Flowers-Week#1-Embrace Your Own Creative Heart
RJMJ, Dec 11, 2019
Description:
Who Doesn't Love A Challenge About Flowers?...I Adore Flowers...All Kinds Of Flowers...But Hands Down...Poppies Are My Most Favorite!!!...I Love Them Because They Represent So Many Things That I Feel Somewhat Either In Reality Or Metaphorically Speaking...Represent Myself Or The Person I That I Strive To Be...Like They Are Stoic In Nature...Tough & Resilient...Have Bright Colors(Which Always Make Me Happy...)...Grow Long & Strong In Harsh Environments...Each One Different Ever So Slightly...But They Stand Tall,Strong & Proud & Seem To Know This & Are Happy About It...They Are Also Representative Of The Flower Of Peace,Loyalty,Strength,Service,Commitment,Family & Love...I Love Their Wonderful & Whimsical Unique Shape...Not Too Tall...Or Too Wide...But Just The Right Balance Of Both Somehow...They Are Also Steeped In History & Ancestry...And The Past...And Represent All The Things That We Hold Dear In Life...They Also Instill Compassion,Creativity,Depth Of Thought,Heart,Passion & Perseverance...How Wonderful Is It That A Flower Can Instill So Much Beauty,Passion,Depth,Creativity & Emotion...It's Amazing What You Can See If You Just Open Your Heart & Your Mind...

*For My Embrace Your Own Creative Heart Layout-I Used:

*Wintertime-Bundle-Lynn Grieveson
*Frosty Forest-Mini-Antebellum Press(1)
*Free Spirit-Mediterranka(3)
LynnG and cinderella like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Dec 11, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    183.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).