RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-August-Week#2-Outside:Tastes Of Summer

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-August-Week#2-Outside:Tastes Of Summer
RJMJ, Aug 20, 2019
Description:
Eventhough I Already Created A Layout For This Challenge...I Felt That There Was Something Else That I Wanted To Say More About The "Current" Summer Surroundings...It Is Still Stiflingly Hot Outside Here...Almost 40 Degrees Here Today...Yikes!!!...I'm All For Summer But Whoa!... We've Had The Hottest Summer On Record Here In Years...Too Hot For Me!...But None The Less...All This Heat Reminds Me Of Lemons & Lemonade,Oranges,Kiwis,Limes & Pineapples Too...Tropical Leaves & Animals...Including:Flamingos,Bright Birds:And Geckos...All Those Summer Related Bright Colors & Sweet Drinks...Margarita Anyone?...Ha ! Ha!...Either Way...I'm Feeling The Heat Today & This Layout Showcases The Aforementioned Summer Fruit....And Besides All That...I Really Wanted To Use That Awesome! Gecko In Paula's Tastes Of Summer Kit...

*For My Tastes Of Summer Layout-I Used:

*Tastes Of Summer-Paula Kesselring
*Art Crush No.18-NBK Design
*Boho Sunshine-Kim Jensen
*Summerscape-Little Butterfly Wings
*Bright Days-Mommyish
*Wild Critter Friends-Dapper Dudell(1)
    • jenn mccabe
      great quote! i love this - so summery and fun!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bellbird
      you really know how to make a girl in the cold windy southern hemisphere dream of summer!And with those birds either side, this is just a page i'd love to step right in to!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Smwhite
      What a beautiful sunny page! I would have sworn that you had used Dawn Inskip's "A Slice of Summer" for this layout... as it's very citrusy. I love the look!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      and another treasure from you!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just saying to Cherylndesigns how much I loved Paula's kit when she released it and wanted to use every element!!!! this is gorgeous and I am with you in the being all for summer!!!! my bones and joints ache less (I have nerve damage very near the spine on my right side too) and all my other conditions are easier to manage....but with the pollution and general state of weather all over the world....at times even English summer is too much!!!! LOVING what you capture here, intense and full one (as I LOVE it for my own pages!!!! gorgeous!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Aug 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    521.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).