RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-April-Week#1-Unobtrusive Backgrounds-Eye On Beauty

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-April-Week#1-Unobtrusive Backgrounds-Eye On Beauty
RJMJ, Apr 6, 2019
Description:
Yeah!...I Love This Monthly Muse Challenge Idea!...I Use A Lot Of Papers In My Layouts & I Blend So Many Into The Background All The Time...It's My Regular Thing To Do...I Used 4 Different Papers Blended Here...I Liked The Result With Just Three But Something Seemed Missing To Me...It Needed More Depth & A Bit More Contrast & A Bit More Pattern...I Added A Floral Paper As The Last Paper & I Was Afraid It Might Be A Bit Too Intrusive...But Lo & Behold...It Wasn't...A Testament To The Amazing Papers All Working Together In The Same Kit...Eventhough The Paper Was A Large Floral Print...It Blended Seamlessly With The Other 3 Papers I Had Already Added...I Tried Several Blend Modes & Quite Honestly...I Liked Them All...But The One I Ended Up With Really Spoke To The Right Amount Of Color & Balanced Out The Layout Design Exactly The Way I Wanted It To Without Taking Away From The Elements,The Photo,The Out Of Bounds Frame Technique I Used & The Brush & Stamp Work...

*For My Eye On Beauty Layout-I Used:Springcape-Little Butterfly Wings
Dalis likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      WOW- soooo stunning- love the B&W eye with the mask and all the colorful supplies- so very creative!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Dalis
      Girl, this is blends galore! That over stamping on top of the picture is so fun!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Chippi
      This is beautiful. I love the soft colours, and the quote is great!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Apr 6, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    634.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).