RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-April 2022-Week #3 Scraplift-RJMJ-Face Your Fears

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-April 2022-Week #3 Scraplift-RJMJ-Face Your Fears
RJMJ, Apr 26, 2022
Description:
I Just Wanted To First Say Thank You!!! To Sokee ...For Choosing One Of My Layouts As The Week#3 Art Journaling Scraplift...What A Wonderful! Surprise!!!...:bk...& To Everyone Who Stopped By To Leave Me Comments!!!...:bk...

I Feel Blessed! To See All The Scraplifted Layouts Here That Everyone Created & Contributed!...Every One Is Both Unique & Spectacular!!!...Thank You! Everyone!...Amazing! Layouts!!!...

I Messaged Sokee & Asked Her If I Was Now Supposed To Scraplift My Own Layout...???...Is That Weird?...She Responded With Positivity! & Said " If it moves you to try something new I would love to see what you create " ...I Thought About It For Awhile & Decided I Was Gonna Give It A Try...Thinking This Was Great! Timing For A New Art Journal Layout...

My Face Your Fears Layout :

*I Stuck To The Mostly Black & White Layout Like The Original...I Chose A Large Photo Like The Original...And I Did Scrap Over The Photo Much Like The Original...The First Layout Was A Stylized Decision For Looking Through Rose-Colored Glasses Up To The Sky...For Light & Positivity...So I Did Not Cover Her Eyes This Time...The Layout Still Has A Strong Positive Message But More About Embracing Your Past...& Learning From It...Finding Your Self IE "Soul"...And Feeling Stronger To Embrace The Present & Be Ready To Move Forward & Look Towards The Future...And In The Same Vein I Stuck To Originally 1 Color...Yellow...I Liked It But Felt It Needed Something More...It Was Missing Something...I Wanted More Impact...So I Decided To Try To Do Her Make-Up & See How I Liked That...I Tried Some Different Colors But When I Tried The Red...I Knew This Was The One...[I Like Red It Is My Fav Color...So Seemed Right...]...But It Still Didn't Feel Cohesive Enough To Me...So Bam!...It Hit Me...I Recolored The Yellow Flowers Red To Coordinate With The Red Lip & Eyes...I Was Super! Pumped With How It Turned Out!...I So Love! Powerful Looking Eyes & Polka-Dots Too! & Rachel's Card With The Snaps On It...Sealed The Deal!...I Finally Felt The Layout Was Finished...& My Own Personal Message Was Clear...

Thank You! So Much Everyone!...Hearts & Hugs...Rhonda...xo...

Created With : I'm Somewhere Inbetween | The Complete Mixed Media Collection : Rachel Jefferies
MrsPeel likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Apr 26, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    270.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).