RJMJ

Art Journaling-Mid-Month Playdate-March-Ever So Slightly Green

Art Journaling-Mid-Month Playdate-March-Ever So Slightly Green
RJMJ, Mar 23, 2019
Description:
Phew!...I'm Just Glad I Finally Finished Mine!...It Took Me 5 Days...Off & On To Finish & Complete This In Depth Page...mimisgirl What A Beautiful! & Wonderful Lady! You Have Given Us To Work With!...She Is All Of Brilliant,Beautiful,Brave & Strong!...:beat... With Just A Hint Of Yellow Spring Style & A Slight Nod To The Greens Of St.Patrick!...

*For My Ever So Slightly Green Layout-I Used:Oh! So Many Kits!

*Shine Bright-Bundle/It Takes Courage/Wildflowers/She Wears Wings & Dreaming Of Spring(Captivated Visions-AKA)-Rachel Jefferies
*Butterfly Basics-New Year Edition/A New Me-Bundle-Little Butterfly Wings
*Boho Bliss-Bundle/Time Flies-Pink Reptile Designs
*Abundant/Full O' Blarney/Hodge Podge-Etc By Danyale
*Traveler-Add-On-M3-April 2017-Stamps-Paula Kesselring
*Empty Nest-Amy Wolff
*Lucky-Add-On-March Storyteller 2017-Just Jaimee
*It's About Time:Today-Collab-The Lilypad
*Enchanted Autumn-Dawn Inskip(1)
*Wire Form Dress Graphics/Gold & Black Arrows(2)
*The Big Screen-MarieH Designs(1)
*Everlast-Add-On-Aimee Harrison(2)
*Stay Awesome-Mini-Mediterranka(1)
*100 Hand-Drawn Elements-Michael Rayback(2)
Dalis likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      such gorgeous blending... love this!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely verse, and a beautiful art journal page
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Dalis
      hmmm hmmm hmmm, just gorgeous, there is such a perfect connection in all the values of all the pieces. All these products were meant to be together like this!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @keepscrappin ...Thank You! For Mentioning My Blending!.. @Angela Toucan ...Glad You Liked The Verse! & Called My Work "Art Journaling!"...:thankyou

@Dalis ...I'm So Thrilled That You Love My Layout!...You Have Left Comments To My Gallery Before...& You Just Seem To GET Me!...This Means So Much!!!...Everything In The Layout...Each Piece Had Intent & Purpose To Portray The Vision That I Was Going For!...And You Recognized This As Such!...Thanks! So Much For The Recognition!...And So Much Thanks For The March "Froggy Favorite!"...This Is The Bomb!...:wub
    • Dalis
      @RJMJ I love it when we put something on a page or do something specific in a page and people GET IT? I love that moment too!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Mar 23, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    691.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).