RJMJ

Art Journaling-December-Make Art & Journal:Winter/Holiday Edition-Challenge #5-Magic-Happy 2019

Art Journaling-December-Make Art & Journal:Winter/Holiday Edition-Challenge #5-Magic-Happy 2019
RJMJ, Dec 30, 2018
Description:
I Wanted To Say Thank You! For The Prompts & The Challenges...I Always Enjoy & Love These Art Journaling Challenges...They Are So Thought Provoking & Creatively Interesting...

*The Quote & Prompt:"Magic" Here Was Perfectly Wonderful & Timely For Me...Since It Is Near The End Of The Year & It Seems Like A Perfect Time To Reflect On A Wonderful Holiday Season & Looking Ahead & Forward To Celebrating New Year's Eve & The Excitement Of Beginning A New Year Filled With Hope For A New Better Year Ahead...I Wanted This Layout To Be Optimistic/Positive/Bright/Glitzy,Fun/Festive...

Happy New Year Everyone!...Hope Your 2019 Is All That You Want It To Be!...

*For My Happy 2019 Layout-I Used:

*Butterfly Basics-New Year Edition-Little Butterfly Wings
*Snowscape-Bundle-Little Butterfly Wings
KarenB and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      It is all the above! It's such a cheery page, just love looking at it. Every time I check it out I find a detail that I adore! It was a such an inspiration to have you play with me!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @Dalis...Thank You For Taking The Time To Comment On My Layouts!...I'm Constantly Inspired By The Positivity & Generosity Of Others!...I Loved All The December Challenges!...Big Thanks! & A Happy New Year 2019 To You & Yours!...:cheer
      Dalis likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      what a fabulous and so positive stimulating layout
      ♥I wish you a happy new year too - and stay so wonderfully creative!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Dalis
      @RJMJ It was a treat to have you with such positive attitude.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Dec 30, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    682.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).