RJMJ

Art Journaling-December-Make Art & Journal-Winter/Holiday Challenge #2-Reports & Experiences-Perfection Is Over Rated

Art Journaling-December-Make Art & Journal-Winter/Holiday Challenge #2-Reports & Experiences-Perfection Is Over Rated
RJMJ, Dec 27, 2018
Description:
Perfection...What Exactly Is That?...Being Perfect?...What The *** Is That?...I Don't Really Believe That Anyone Is Ever Really Perfect...We Are All Human/We Make Mistakes/We Have Flaws & Hangups Etc...But We All Can Be The Most Perfect/Imperfect Amazing Version Of Ourselves By Just Being Exactly That...OURSELVES!!!!...Not By Being A Carbon Copy Of Someone Else Or Trying To Be A Certain Kind Of Person To Please Others Such As A Boss/A Family Member/A Supposed Friend(A Real Friend Would Respect You For Being You)/A Boyfriend/Lover/Husband/Partner Etc...No One Can Live Up To Someone Else's Idea Of Perfection For You...Only You Can Figure Out Your Own Path In Life...We Are All Amazing In Our Own Ways & Shine Differently Upon The World Around Us...But None The Less...We All Shine In Our Own Way...And That Is How We Are All "Perfectly Amazing"!...

*For My Perfection Is Over Rated Layout-I Used:

*Everyday Life/Art Crush No.4/Art Crush No.8/It's About Time:Yesterday/It's About Time:Tomorrow/Hello TLP-All Kits By NBK Design
*Brand New Year & Farm Fresh-Pink Reptile Designs
*Frostell & Richmond-Lynn Grieveson
KarenB, Dalis and Thuria like this.
    • Dalis
      I couldn't agree with you more, it's way over-rated. I love it when kids tell me I am weird (I am a substitute teacher), my reply ALWAYS is, "Thanks so much! Weird is different, different is unique, being unique is being you, and THAT is the best thing you can be!"
      RJMJ likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love it
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Dec 27, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    733.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).