RJMJ

Art Journaling-December-Cinematic Technique Challenge-Make A Movie Poster-Finding Emily

Art Journaling-December-Cinematic Technique Challenge-Make A Movie Poster-Finding Emily
RJMJ, Dec 29, 2018
Description:
This Was Definitely An Interesting Challenge Indeed...I Did The Cinematic Look But I Thought It Was A Bit Harsh For The Type Of Story I Was Going For...So I Softened It Up A Bit To Coincide With My Human Interest Story Scenario...No Ghosts/Apocalyptic/End Of The World Scenarios Here...A Human Interest/Coming Of Age Type Drama Focusing On Emily(My Made Up Name For The Leading Lady Character In This Drama)...I'm All About The Drama...So I Wanted Something A Lot Softer That Focused On Her Looking Toward The Sky...Sky's The Limit Type Of Thing But I Did Stick To The Cyan/Orange Color Theme...Not Sure This Quote UnQuote "Movie Poster" Is Gonna Impress Anyone But I Did Give It A Try & I Did Spend A Lot Of Time Trying To Get The Proper Affect I Was Trying To Accomplish...Incidentally...I Really Do Like The Overall Look & The Colors Achieved Here But As To Whether Or Not This Could Be A Movie Poster Is Open To Selective Interpretation...

*For My Finding Emily Movie Poster-I Used:

*Everyday Life-NBK Design
NBK-Design and Marjoleine like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Dec 29, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    651.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).