RJMJ

Art Journaling Challenge-Monthly Muse-July-In Memorium For Dawn-Week #2-Channeling Your Animal Spirit -Dreaming Of You

Art Journaling Challenge-Monthly Muse-July-In Memorium For Dawn-Week #2-Channeling Your Animal Spirit -Dreaming Of You
RJMJ, Jul 21, 2018
Description:
I Really Love That This Challenge Is Dedicated To Dawn...All The Tributes Are Both Beautiful & Moving!...I'm Once Again Channeling Dawn In My Layout...I Chose A Majestic Swan For The Animal In My Layout...With A Blue Sky Filled With Fluffy White Clouds...And Below An Infinity Pool & A Set Of Stairs...The Blue Sky Imagery Is Pretty Much Self Explanatory Since I Am Channeling Dawn...The Blue Heavens Up Above With Stars Surrounding Everything...The Stairs Representing The Stairway To Heaven & The Infinity Pool Obviously Representing Infinity & Whatever That Means To You...Lots Of Soft Blues,Purples & Whites With Just A Touch Of Pink In The Background & A Sweet Dragonfly To Represent Hopes & Dreams...Dawn Will Always Be With Us In Heart & In Spirit...I Can Only Hope That My Layout Does Justice To Her Love Of Nature & Her Love Of All Creatures Big & Small & That This Layout Pays Homage To Her Wonderful,Warm & Kind Spirit...xoxo...Dawn...

*For My Dreaming Of You Layout-I Used*

*Of Wishes,Hopes & Dreams-Dawn Inskip
*Grubby Rub-Ons-Dawn Inskip
*Of Wishes,Hopes & Dreams-Collab-The Lilypad
TeaWithLemon and Dalis like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jul 21, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    465.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).