RJMJ

Art Journaling-August 2021-Monthly Muse-Week #4-Full Moon-Moonlit Soul

Art Journaling-August 2021-Monthly Muse-Week #4-Full Moon-Moonlit Soul
RJMJ, Aug 31, 2021
Description:
Sneaking In On The Last Day!...I Was So Swamped! With Life!,Work & Health Issues!...That I Couldn't Find Enough Time To Do These Wonderful! "Phases Of The Moon" Challenges!...But I Had A Specific Pic! & Layout In Mind For The "Full Moon"...I'm Definitely A "Full Moon" Girl!...Everything Whole! Full! Of Light! Love! & Life!...The Full Circle Moon...[As It Is Sometimes Called...]...Is Just That!...The August Moon!...I Was Born Under The Sign Of LEO For August!...So This Seems Fitting!...The Moon Of Life!...The Full Circle Of Life!...Goes Round & Round!...It Glows! With All The Possibilities!...For The Coming! NEW! Season! Of Fall!...Moving Into The Harvest Moon!...This Is A Moon Of Love! Kindness! Gratitude! Possibilities! Strength! In Self!...In Life!...Be Brave! & Move Forward!..."MOVE" Forward!...Movement Is The Primary Focus In All Of My Layouts!...See???...Perfect!...Me:Leo:Full Moon:Movement: Life:Love:Kindness:Strength:Bravery:...Thank You! For This Awesome! Challenge!...I Only Wish I Could Have Done The Rest!...But For Me!...This Was Definitely The Most Important! One Personally!!!...:bk...

*For My Moonlit Soul Layout- I Used:

*Amazing Things Will Happen-Bundle/Today/I Do My Own Thing/Trust The Journey:Stay Patient/Silent Battles:Grief:Bundle/Trust In This:Collage Mini Kit/Look Deep Into Nature Vol.1-Elements: All By Rachel Jefferies

*Mixed Media Monthly-July 2021-You Are Made Of Stardust-Rachel Jefferies
*Mixed Media Monthly-July 2021-Epic,Cosmic,Stuff/Bundle-Rachel Jefferies

*Strength Of A Woman-NBK Design & LiLi Wee
    • Smwhite
      Your silhouette is so striking and makes a great visual focus for your page! Glad you were able to sneak this one in!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Aug 31, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    332.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).