Claire Grantham

Art Journal: Monthly Muse July 2020_Week 4 - Cake

Art Journal: Monthly Muse July 2020_Week 4 - Cake
Claire Grantham, Jul 29, 2020
Description:
Loved this prompt.
I created my title using a paper and clipped it using an outline.
I added the cake element to replace the A.
The paper, paint, element and sprinkles are from Allison Pennington Cake kit and the background paper is from her Love Song kit.
I was inspired by the Juice poster that was shown.
MrsPeel, Ga_L and Dalis like this.
    • cfile
      Love this Claire!!! I love the quote and I love the cake on the pedestal as the A in the title... so clever.. love that you are using the textured craft paper... the paint and the sprinkles are the "topping of the cake" :) Great job!!! Great Page!
    • Claire Grantham
      @cfile Thank you so much for your comment. I created this like 10 times and then was all nope, do it again! LOL. I am super pleased with how it ended up (eventually) so I am glad you like it too xx
      cfile likes this.
    • Dalis
      I agree 100%! This is so happy and festive!
    • Ga_L
      Great quote and design ! Very creative. Thanks for sharing
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhh a woman after my own heart!!!! love your take on this!!!!! now I want cake... I'm not that keen on actual cake, but love sweets so much in the past 10 years in a way that I never did in the previous 50!!!! love how is simple but super effective, the paint calls attention and gives such a fun feel all together!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • Claire Grantham
      Thanks @Dalis @Ga_L @MrsPeel for your lovely comments. And I mean who doesn't love cake. @MrsPeel I hear you re: the sweet tooth thing!
      cfile, Ga_L and MrsPeel like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Jul 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    334.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).