AJK

AprilJournalingChallenge_LivingArt

AprilJournalingChallenge_LivingArt
AJK, Apr 7, 2016
Description:
Journaling about my creating routine for painting.
Credits:
M3Jan, Feb, Michelle Godin-Dreams Wishes;JJ: WorldGeography
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      gorgeous page again, great idea put into the LO, I would love to see the painting it came out of this inspiration.....love those elements the paint pallete and stuff.... also I zoomed in (as I am nearly 60 and poor sighted LOL) and the top photo looks SO much like the small fisherman village we lived in Brazil when Sarita was a toddler.... and I would so very much loved that progress didnt get to it... but anyway, the whole page is full of beauty and delighthful!!!!![​IMG]
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @MrsPeel Thank you. There is a reason for the similarity. The top photo is Santa Lucia, Honduras- where we lived, and the lower photo is the orphanage in Mexico that we served at. Latin American colonias look so very similar. Third world looks similar. :)
    • HeatherB
      I love the interesting way that you journaled this around the page and in between the pencil, paintbrush, and pen. The effect of that is so cool! And I love the 2 photos that you used for your inspiration, it would be really interesting to see the painting that comes out of this!!
      AJK likes this.
    • jennschultz
      Love your rays of art utensils! What a great story!
      AJK likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    Apr 7, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    215 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).