Cherylndesigns

April Template Challenge

April Template Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Apr 2, 2021
Description:
Soco_TLP_April2021; Rjefferies Pocket Art Pint Size; Rjefferies Just Image Collage Bits; Rjefferies Messy and Imperfect; Rjefferies Misc Collage Bits 2.
    • Iowan
      AH, love,love, love the pose and the bright bold ellies. Great layout.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Iowan Thanks SO much for your sweet comments!!
    • Electra
      Beautiful! So much happiness to see here!
    • Cherylndesigns
    • Claire Grantham
      She is gorgeous, that pose is everything! And all the wonderful layers, she does indeed have Sunshine in her Soul.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Claire Grantham Thank you SO much for your sweet comments, Claire!! She's a total sweetheart - and DOES have sunshine in her soul!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Cheryl.. love how you used the template and that gorgeos photo of your Granddaughter, wow.. looks like your new place of residence agrees with everyone. I love the wholesome look of the ranch photo.. I think that is the most wonderful place to live...away from all the urban life... your Granddaughter looks radiant here. The word strips, papers and stitching are perfect accents for the photo.. the photo is definitely the star of your page! Thanks for playing along with the April Template Challenge!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile Thanks for your wonderful and meaningful comments, Christa!! I would say that you nailed it - we're all so happy out here and Ava is especially thriving. She absolutely loves country life - as we all do!! I would recommend it wholeheartedly!!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Apr 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    145.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).