burnbright

April-Style-Challenge - 52 Favourites Week 3

April-Style-Challenge - 52 Favourites Week 3
burnbright, Apr 20, 2019
Description:
52 Favourites for week 3 of 2019
My daughter's second birthday party. I actually printed the layout to glue into a physical book. I just haven't got around to doing it yet.

Paislee Press Template - Travelogue , Paper - Aloha, Element - Happy Birthday, Oh Happy Day.
Just Jaimie Template - Digital Traveler's Notebook
    • bellbird
      what a super cool balloon wall! Great photo backdrop and big props to you for printing even if you havent got to the glueing phase of hybrid yet!
    • cfile
      Beautifully scrapped and what a wonderful photo spread of Birthday #2!!! Love the fun theme of a rainbow party with the balloon wall.. Fun page!
    • JillW
      What a great collection of photos to remember that special day by - and you've scrapped them flawlessly!
    • Karen
      This is fantastic! That rainbow wall is super fun! I love that you even printed this out to put in your real book! I just did one like that yesterday and it looks so great in my book! I took one look at this layout and added the Travelogue to my cart! I must have that journal/date stamp!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    burnbright
    Date:
    Apr 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    139.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).