tinkerbell1112, Apr 18, 2020
Description:
Winds of Change by Lynn Grieveson Designs
Room to Breathe (Journal Cards (cut)) by Paislee Press

Scraplift of the following page:
[​IMG]
trekmom likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      I hope she passes her grade. Well done on documenting this.
    • flowersgal
      Nice documenting and lovely layout. Looks like she is intent on doing a good job with her online studies.
    • mcurtt
      Somber times, for sure. Great documenting.
    • cfile
      What a great lift JLynn, andd I love the way you have documented the current events. It will definitely be a memory for sure. I am sorry that your daughter and the rest of the students in the world have all had to finish their school year at home. If there is a silver lining, they will be thrilled to go back once it all settles and we get the all clear for the new school year (hopefully). I love the photo and well done re all the papers and elements. Thanks for playing along with the scraplift challenge!
    • tinkerbell1112
      @cfile thank you - Yes, I was surprised after 2 weeks of at home school (they had spring break before that) they both were saying they wanted to go back) - but it's not for school it's for social. But at least they recognize there is some value to going. LOL
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @tinkerbell1112 lol Yup.. I know it is the social aspect too... I bet you won't have any issues when they go back with wanting to stay home LOL :)
    • cookingmylife
      Hard times for the young who depend on their social networks at school. Great lift though even if the subject is not so happy.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    tinkerbell1112
    Date:
    Apr 18, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    218 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).