Cherylndesigns

April Project 12_3

April Project 12_3
Cherylndesigns, Apr 22, 2019
Description:
Ava, Braden and Alyssa (3 of my grandchildren) had an adventure this past weekend. They went to Busch Gardens in Tampa with friends and on Sunday, there was an emergency (thankfully not involving them) and the people they went with couldn't bring them home. They rode an Amtrak home, from Tampa to Ft. Lauderdale. They had a ball! They were texting me and sending me pictures while they were on the train.

Credits: lgrieveson_messy_pockets-4-1; lbw_2019calendar_3x4_4April; lbw_CarpeDiem_jc02; FJ-PINK-LEMONADE-EL-stitching-yellow; KimJensen_SummerShenanigans_PP_p-lattice-yellow-white; KimJensen_ SnapshotsMashupPaperWords_yellow_selfie; prd_today_button_yellow.
LynnG and ForeverJoy like this.
    • Sokee
      Score for you! How nice that they were thinking of you during their trip! This is a wonderful created PL page!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Sokee Thanks so much, Barbara. I love that they're always thinking of me and keeping in touch with their grandma. :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • redplaid3
      Really well laid out. I like this style of scrapping, but I have trouble placing all the photos. You don't.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @redplaid3 Thanks, Linda. I've been scrapping, pocket style, for so many years now. I really enjoy it and you should give it a try. I love looking back on my PL (I call mine Project 12) so much!
    • mcurtt
      You always do such a great job on your pocket pages. This one is fantastic. And thankfully the GKs were able to get back home safely.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks so much for always appreciating my beloved pocket pages. :heartlub:heartlub Yes, as usual, they made an adventure out of it. My dd and sil were going to go up to Tampa and get them, but they wanted to ride the train home. LOL
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pocket Scrapping
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Apr 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    128.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).