KarenZkrap

April-Kit-KH_Baked_KZ

April-Kit-KH_Baked_KZ
KarenZkrap, Apr 3, 2016
Description:
Credits:

Doodles -Baked With Love- (Kate Hadfield)
Alpha -Doodled Paper- (Kate Hadfield)
Card -Doodled Journalers- (Kate Hadfield)
Papers -Sketchbook Pages- & -Sketchbook PagesII- (Kate Hadfield)
Frumpje and elitka like this.
    • Frumpje
      that burlap is fantastic!
    • MrsPeel
      very true about the soul in the recipe.... your child is gorgeous!!! she looks like a doll!!!!! my middle name is Sofia too :) gorgeous page!!!! you girls are making me want to go scrap these Kate's goodies!!!!! [​IMG]
    • KarenZkrap
      Hi @Frumpje and @MrsPeel ... Thanks for commenting!!

I also liked how it was burlop detail ... and by the way, the page I made for my niece Kelly Sophia... I love that little mischievous, and she loves cupcakes and as she helps her mother to them!

Regards =)
    • MelanieB
    • Kate
      Aawww, what a lovely photo! LOVE the burlap fabric here and all the layers, your pages are always such a treat for the eyes! :)
    • KarenZkrap
      Woow @MelanieB, thank you by the comments of my design!! and also include it in April Froggy Favorites! I really flatters this detail to my page!! Thank you!!!!!
      :bk
    • KarenZkrap
      Thanks Kate! It is very nice to receive such nice comments on my pages. I love working on them and it's great that someone likes, so thank you for being so kind to my work!!!

[​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    KarenZkrap
    Date:
    Apr 3, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    448 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).