Jan

APRIL INSPIRATION CHALLENGE

APRIL INSPIRATION CHALLENGE
Jan, Apr 13, 2019
Description:
MBC JANUARY '19 TEMPLATE - SCRAPPING WITH LIZ
ARIZONA CUTOUTS - SCRAPPING WITH LIZ
JOURNEY ADVENTUROUS CROSSROADS - DAWN INSKIP, LITTLE BUTTERFLY WINGS, LYNNE-MARIE, PAULA KESSELRING
FONT: MYRIAD PRO
    • bestcee
      I love the photo angles and the paint underneath!
      Jan likes this.
    • Sokee
      Well , first you hit the road on my Birthday. Arizona to Washington is a far move, I hope you are enjoying your new home state? I love how you documented your road trip! Wonderful journaling!
      Jan likes this.
    • Jan
      Thank you, Ladies. That's a good day for your birthday, Sokee! Yes, we are absolutely LOVING our new home state. We live about 30 miles from the Canadian border in a teeny tiny place and our home is surrounded by pines and all kinds of forest trees. It's like camping out in the mountains only we have our home and all its comforts instead of a tent. The wildlife creatures visit our yard. And it's so incredibly peaceful here. At times all you hear is the wind in the treetops. And the silence at times is deafening. We have a Walmart 40 minutes away from us and have to go over the mountain to get to it. And the nearest big city is an hour and a half away. It's wonderful here!!
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      love your journalling and roadtrip pics - after 20 yrs, those mixed emotions are normal i expect and you have documented it all beautifully and i'm glad to read you are happy in your new home!
      Jan likes this.
    • Jan
      Thank you.
    • amandac
      Ohh I just LOVE a road trip LO! And this is fabulous! The series of photos gives a real sense of movement to your page and the gorgeous desert colours look great under the journal paper! Lovely page and a well deserved POP!
      Jan likes this.
    • Jan
      Thank you!
    • Cherylndesigns
      Congratulations on Pride of The Pad!!
      Jan likes this.
    • Jan
      Thank you.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Jan
    Date:
    Apr 13, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1050px
    Height:
    1050px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).