Squirrely

April Inspiration Challenge

April Inspiration Challenge
Squirrely, Apr 29, 2017
Description:
This is my friend Nicole who is an amazing photographer. The kick is she only uses her iPhone to take pictures, something that amazes me beyond words. We were walking towards this lighthouse and it started to snow; she handed me her phone and said "the light is perfect, take a picture of me" - I swear it's the best picture I've ever taken. I think there are fairies that live in that phone. :)

Kits - “Frozen in Time” & “Be Amazing Collection” by Dawn Inskip
Template - "Brand New Day" by Lynne Grieveson
KarenB, Dalis and cfile like this.
    • ashleywb
      This is so beautiful! Love your photo!
      Squirrely likes this.
    • Squirrely
      @ashleywb Thanks Ashley - I'm should have added how this photo came to be because it's pretty cool, thanks for the reminder.
    • cfile
      oh what a fabulous photo you did a terrific job in capturing the moment!!! .. it really goes so well with the quote too! .. which lighthouse is that? It isn't the Jones Beach one, is it? It doesn't look like it to me, but I love it!... Love this page with the mix of papers too.. everything works perfectly here.. blending color and Quote! TFS!!
      Squirrely likes this.
    • Squirrely
      @cfile It's the Montauk Lighthouse, a 90 mile drive on a whim - the best kind. :) Thanks for the encouragement too!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Squirrely oh very cool... can you believe that I lived on LI for 30 years and never went out to Montauk Pt? LOL I went to the Hamptons a lot but not as far as Montauk Pt. ... Have you gone to Bayard Cutting Arboretum? If so, down Rhodadendron Trail is a double sided bench in memory of my Mom from the Great South Bay Audobon Society. I had some of my wedding photos taken there... Long Island has so many beautiful places! I look forward to when I visit there! :)
      Squirrely likes this.
    • scrappydonna
      wonderful page and awesome photo!
      Squirrely likes this.
    • ljonezy
      This is so beautiful
      Squirrely likes this.
    • LynnG
      What a fabulous photo and the way you pulled the colors from it and used them in just the perfect spots on your page is just masterful! Love your comment on the 'fairy phone' too! :-)
      Squirrely likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Squirrely
    Date:
    Apr 29, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    158.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).