Cherylndesigns

April Art Journaling Week 1 Teesha Moore Artist Inspiration

April Art Journaling Week 1 Teesha Moore Artist Inspiration
Cherylndesigns, Apr 10, 2021
Description:
I was inspired by Teesha's bold use of color and the "objects" she puts in her art. She always seems to slip a little humor in - so I put the beat up sun button in the middle of the big sun. I always see some black, too, which I usually add to my art journaling. I went with a message in and among my "messiness".

Everything I used is from the M3May18 kit. The little metal sun flair is an homage to Dawn - it was one of her designs in the kit. :(
AJK, Electra and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      This is fabulous! The colours pop, and I love Dawn's sun :)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @KarenB Thanks so much, Karen! I love her sun, too and had to use it. Teesha's work is just so vibrant!
      KarenB likes this.
    • Electra
      I love the colours you have used, it is positively vibrating with joy!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra Thanks so much, Electra!! I think Teesha leans more toward primary colors, but I veered away from them.
      Electra likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      My first thought when I saw this was "bold use of color." Then I read in your description that Teesha Moore's use of color was a major influence in your creation. I love that you have Dawn Inskips sun in there too. She is missed.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @ArmyGrl I'm glad you liked where my must took me with Teesha's work! Yes, Dawn is still terribly missed and I love to be able to use her work that's included in collabs! I felt so sad, but a real connection to her by using some of her designs. Thanks for a wonderful challenge!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Apr 10, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    147.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).