flowersgal

Apr2023_Style-Chall_flowersgal_sq_web

Apr2023_Style-Chall_flowersgal_sq_web
    • trekmom
      What? That's spectacularly cool, I vote for the top two, but middle one is so visually interesting. Nifty way to use her art in this page.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      This is very cool and such a creative way to showcase the artwork! Love the design in the middle and great title work!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous artwork, great page and perfect colour choices
      flowersgal likes this.
    • jk703
      Way cool! What is the material? Fabric or wood? I love the second one! Great way to split the page and show off the options!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @jk703 - it is fabric which she dyes herself. I have seen the amount of work that goes into her pieces (all original designs) and I wince at cutting them apart! Such is the mind of an artist!
      jk703 likes this.
    • jk703
      I totally agree when you say wince cutting them apart. All that hard work, time and effort... but I do like the outcomes. Frame those and you've got wall art! Very cool!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • bcnatty
      I can't believe that she cut that up!!! I love how you documented this! Thanks for playing along with the style challenge!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Apr 3, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).