flowersgal

Apr2021_KimJensen-Chall_flowersgal_web

Apr2021_KimJensen-Chall_flowersgal_web
    • umyesh
      I love your scraplift! I knew the page you lifted just by looking at your page :) i love the blending of your photo and the tilt of the papers along the side. I also love the two fonts you used together!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • cfile
      oh my Patsy.. I love the large photo of Emmett, blended into the background and I love the overlap of papers here and that sweet ribbon.. beautiful page.. what a beautiful baby!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      so cute. Lovely big photo page, with happy paper choices
      flowersgal likes this.
    • KimJ
      What a cutie! His smile is contagious! Love your happy page! The paper and element choices are just perfect! Wonderful lift!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Great photo masking! Loving that smile and the primary colors you used here.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Dady
      Wow I love, this gorgeous and Emmet is so cute ❤️
      flowersgal likes this.
    • HeatherB
      What a sweet photo! Emmett looks so happy in his swing! Love the stacked papers on the edge. Great page!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • marijke
      What a cutie ... I think he loves his swing ... love the colors of the papers!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • garrynkim
      You did great on the blended photo. I especially love the string and beads going down the page.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • dotcomkari
      [​IMG] this is so cute!! thank you so much for playing with us in the challenge this month! I love the bright bold colors you chose! What a good lift
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Apr 1, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).