Apr2020_RJefferies-Chall_web

Apr2020_RJefferies-Chall_web
flowersgal, Apr 4, 2020
Description:
April 2020 - Rachel Jefferies Challenge
Supplies:
Rachel Jefferies - Apr2020 challenge template; Shine Bright; It takes Courage
    • norton94
      Love how your title bridges the side layers on both sides! Lovely brush work
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Ahhhhhhh, this looks so wonderful! Nothing like soaking up some sunshine.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Dalis
      I can't wait until it's hot enough for this up here! Love your little details like the threads.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      fantastic page and use of the template- love your wonderful photo and title!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Ga_L
      gorgeous page ! love the color harmony. great take of the template. thanks for playing and sharing
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely photo and peaceful page
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Great conversion to rectangular! And your DH looks totally comfortable with shelter-in-place.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt - we've had so many gray and rainy days during this time that I drag him out on the deck to sit in the sun with me anytime we have a sunny day. Photo opportunities are limited with the "stay at home" order. So, I take what I can figuring I'll find a way to use them.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @flowersgal On the sunny days this past week, DH has been dragging me out to work on the property. Hauling brush to the burning pile, doing yearly cleanup in the creek. I think I'd rather be sitting on the back deck enjoying the sun that way. :-)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • ajm
      Absolutely gorgeous! This page looks so relaxed and calming! Love the photo!
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Apr 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    228.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).