Apr2020_NBK_advanced_web
flowersgal, Apr 5, 2020
Description:
April 2020 - NBK Advanced challenge
Supplies:
NBK - Happy Life papers and whimsy sprinkles
justPattyAnne and cinderella like this.
    • Donitab
      Oh. My. Goodness.... so funny. And since I watched the same video I appreciate it 100%! Love the magazine look of this layout
      flowersgal likes this.
    • cinderella
      This is so funny! I laughed so much with your journaling and your page turned out so awesome! What a cool idea to make a layout about the challenge and the videos. And I love the look of your page.
      Great job with the text shape too. I'm sure you will love using the pen tool. Did I mention it's perfect for extractions? :-)
      Thanks for joining!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @Donitab, @cinderella - thanks. You both know that I can find a story in everything but I don't always have photos that work with it. This time, the story drove the layout and although not tutorial quality, I like the way this turned out and knowing how to actually create this.
      Donitab and cinderella like this.
    • SharLamb
      ROTF! This made the struggle I endured well worth it. I had, not only those two words to figure out, but vector and pixel. But I would do much worse trying any other language, so I've gotta give the guy credit. It was his tutorial that helped me the most. And when I saw your thumbnail, I thought, "I know him! Where do I know him from?" LOL This is a hoot. And your layout is wonderful. Thanks for the smile.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cristina
      :compcoffee Great storytelling!!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Oh, I love him! He's so good looking and entertaining while he teaches.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Hee hee hee! I love this! I need to do some dexing and bending too! Fantastic journaling. :winner
      flowersgal likes this.
    • TrishD
      Wonderful, a one in a thousand LO with our friend UNMESH and his dexing and bending. I will think of your page every time I see him and have a silent laugh
      flowersgal likes this.
    • wvsandy
      Now I am motivated to go watch and learn to do some "bending" and "dexing"! So much fun and so glad that you shared!
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Apr 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).