KarenB likes this.
    • Donitab
      Perfect use of that word art
      flowersgal likes this.
    • AJK
      I absolutely LOVE this-every part!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @AJK - Thanks. Wouldn't you know that I just discovered the Art in a Box kit during the retirement sale and I have so many uses for it. Fortunately it was only a small part of this layout but I can see items from it appearing often in the future (in small amounts, of course).
    • flowersgal
      @Donitab - thanks. I have always loved the Andy Warhol quote and applied it to my own creations :) :) I was so glad to find these word art quotes in one kit.
      Donitab likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I LOVE how you used this kit! The paint tubes look great at the bottom!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I am so glad you made that purchase. It really is a fun kit. And I see you have found a use for it already. Great background paper choice, love those tubes of paint, and that old paintbrush is PERFECT!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Justagirl
      What an awesoempainting, I assume this is one of yours? No better time like the present to get those oils out, I’ve been playing with my Gelli Plate and doing some printmaking for a change :) Great page, so bright and vibrant and happy!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @Justagirl - Now don't I just wish it was mine. Nope, its a photo of one from an exhibit we visited. Scrapping is my current art.
      Justagirl likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Apr 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    197.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).