Description:
April 2020 - Fiddle Dee Dee Challenge
Supplies:
FDD - Fiddlesticks #64
https://www.fiddle-dee-deedesigns.com/p/monthly-blog-freebee.html
Lynn Grieveson - Here with You
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Here-With-You-Kit.html
    • Angela Toucan
      great page about the pandemic. Fabulous photo of your nurse friend, and of you in your masks.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Dalis
      Patsy, how did I not know you are in Illinois? Maybe I knew and forgot, that is my day in- day out! LOL!!! Super nice pictures of everyone doing their part, I really wish the best to all specially your friend Anita.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      I need to know how to make a no-sew mask! And yes prayers to all our health care workers. They truly are in a war zone. I like the colors especially the cheery yellow!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @cookingmylife - I saw it on facebook. Really it is just a matter of folding and using rubber bands which hurt my ears. I think in the photo we were experimenting with just folding and tying in the back. We didn't find this very secure but works for a short time.
    • LilachOren
      such a wonderful documenting page.. love you masks.. so cool
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Dady
      Great page and I like masks !
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I absolutely love this, Patsy!!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love the comparison of you & DH along with your friends. And see your Easter layout for a comment about the back of the ear pain. If you crochet...
      flowersgal likes this.
    • bellbird
      love this! you all look so gangsta (especially with the kinda graffiti/transfers in the backgrd) but in a socially responsible way!
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Apr 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    234.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).