krutch1000

Apr Scraplift

Apr Scraplift
krutch1000, Apr 16, 2018
Description:
LBW tims addon paper, nrj dessert first paper, rmcmeen flint frame, etc gypsy ribbon, etc everyday brave ribbon, sbasic everyday brave tag
londoncuppa likes this.
    • jenevang
      Love your colorful and fun backgrounds. Perfect for this adorable photo.
    • cfile
      what a terrific lift and what a special and precious photo!! She looks so happy with her accomplishment of her strawberry shortcake!! Love the papers and clustering of the flower element. That big pink polka dot ribbon/bow and large title is perfect! I love that the pink in the paper matches her outfit!! well done! Thanks for playing along with the scraplift challenge!
    • londoncuppa
      You've done a fantastic job with your lift. LOVEEE the bold colors (especially that BG paper)! She is really enjoying that dessert, and now I'm really craving something sweet...hahaha! Overall, a fabulous page, and I'm so glad you found something in my gallery to inspire you. Thanks for playing in this month's challenge!
    • Saar
      Beautiful layout. I love the photo and the big bow. So fun!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    krutch1000
    Date:
    Apr 16, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    817.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).