Electra

AOK

AOK
Electra, Jun 6, 2018
Description:
For the June 6 Speedscrap
credits: papers, Dawn Inskip, Grow A Happy Life. Etc by Danyale, Love Out Loud & Real Me
Journal Card: Little Butterfly Wings, If Not Now, Then When?
Wings: Lynn Greiveson, Light As Wings, Dawn Inskip, Papillon Pretties and The Journey Rainbow Pop
border, Paint, Paula Kesselring, Getting Older
wordart, LInk Reptile Designs, One of A Kind
white borders: Brandy Murray
gesso: Dawn Inskip, Gesso Overlays
other elements in cluster: Amy Wolff, Manic Monday, Bella Gypsy, Secretly A Mermaid, Allison Pennington, Mighty, Pink Reptile Designs, Bring On The Weekend
bbymks5 likes this.
    • cfile
      Electra, your page is beautiful. I love the photo of your grandson in the field of wildflowers. so gorgeous! Great job too on the clustering! Thank you so much Electra for joining in the chat and playing along with the speed scrap!
      Electra likes this.
    • michelepixels
      I like how your paper squares and photo lie on a diagonal. And that you filled your page with painty goodness!
      Electra likes this.
    • bbymks5
      This is amazing!!! I love that painty border and that journal card is perfect!! Great shot too!!
      Electra likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I love your page, Electra! You always come up with something completely unique.
      Electra likes this.
    • fanon
      this is amazing Electra. Great page !
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Jun 6, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    165.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).