SeattleSheri

Anticipation

Anticipation
SeattleSheri, Jan 12, 2019
Description:
January 12 - Photo Title

This photo was taken by my husband (with a lot of direction from me, lol) the day before I was scheduled to be induced with my little dude. This mural is on a wall at the park adjacent to our house and I'm just so attracted to the vibrant colors.

Autumn Trails by PRD and Studio Basic
Witchscape by Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basic
Treasured places by TLP
Treasured people by TLP
Backyard boys by Kristin Aargard and Dream Big Designs
Silent Battles Grief by Rachel Jefferies and Studio Basic
*items recolored

Thanks for looking!
    • flowersgal
      What a wonderful photo. And yes, husbands need lots of directions when you hand them the camera. I love the colorful wall background. Some of those flowers are so vibrant they look like they could jump right off the wall. BTW you look beautiful and have created a lovely layout.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Awww this is so beautiful ... I love the word and I love the journaling. So pretty!!!
    • jenn mccabe
      What a spot for a pregnancy photo! It's gorgeous and so are you! I can't believe he was born the very next day! Love that little extra rainbow word over the photo - adds pretty complimentary color to the vibrant page! Love!
    • bjthomas
      This totally caught my eye! Love everything about this!! And that extra highlighting of your featured word in cursive is perfect :)
    • Electra
      I love everything about this! That wall is spectacular, and I love how your coloured title mimics the wall. Beautifully done!
    • Nemla
      Great page, love the cut grass title. And a beautiful photo of you for sure.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a wonderful photograph of you and that wall you're standing in front is wow, too! LOVE this, Sheri!
    • Psychozoe
      A beautiful place!
    • Justagirl
      Absolutely beautiful photo and what a great mural to get to see everyday! Gorgeous page and great choice of word to define the moment ahead.
    • AnEnglishLady
      Wonderful photo composition! Your black dress shows up so well against the colourful background and your pose draws the attention to your baby bump. I love the double title (the cut out of the photo, the multi-colouration, the doubling of anticipation), choice of colours for the clusters, backing paper (light but mimics the unpainted part of the wall), addition of the dictionary definition of anticipation and the personal contexting (Tyler born next day). Just perfect!
      #MOC7-12 #cropped/hiddentitle #journaling
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    SeattleSheri
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    650.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).