Another Morning

Another Morning
navaja77, Jun 5, 2020
Description:
Vibes of Summer {Dressed Up} by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs
Rituals: Mornings by TLP
Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      Oh too funny, that you got a picture of a holiday Starbucks cup and a blue ski all in the same shot! Once they start showing up here, we lose our blue skies!
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      i love your element use here with that super mixed paint background and socially distant, virtual fist bump for the English Breakfast tea, it's a big part of my daily rituals as well!
      Dalis likes this.
    • bellbird
      @Dalis too funny! i'd say move here 'cos we pretty much always have blue skies but then you'd basically be giving up starbucks and i know that is asking too much for most people lol
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @bellbird I actually don't drink that much Starbucks, their coffee tastes burnt to me. There is a Canadian brand I am totally addicted to, their name KICKING HORSE! I like strong black coffee with no sugar! Most people don't taste the burnt taste of Starbucks because they order the fancy drinks, but when you drink it just black it does make a difference. The only Starbucks coffee I get it's their CASI CIELO one, it comes once a year and I stock up! LOL!!!!
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    navaja77
    Date:
    Jun 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    299.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).