Karen

Annual Devos Check Up

Annual Devos Check Up
Karen, Apr 18, 2021
Description:
Recyclables 71 by Scrapping with Liz
Storyteller BYOC 2021 April - Poppy by Just Jaimee
CU/PU - Stylin' #188 - Puffy Sticker Styles by Mommyish (on Devos title)

My youngest has one leg shorter than the other (broken leg as a baby) and it was making his spine grow crooked (not scoliosis) so he goes for an annual check up to make sure he doesn't develop scoliosis as he's growing.
JenEm likes this.
    • bellbird
      this is the weird thing about our digiscrapping community, obviously never having met you or your boys, i've been pleased to see you documenting their checkup's and especially in this case over the last few years, that he's still avoiding scoliosis (but i can't imagine your food bill or kitchen mess with his growth spurt coming and Cody's swimming-induced/ normal teen boy ability to consume massive amounts of food) - love the bright mix of papers too, you can make medical appointment pages look fun!
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @bellbird Aw thanks Justine! I love that about this community too! We've watched our kids grow up for YEARS! :agree
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Apr 18, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    254.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).