spcoggs

Animal Kingdom: Pandora

Animal Kingdom: Pandora
spcoggs, Aug 7, 2020
Description:
When we visited Walt Disney World in 2017, the new Pandora section at Animal Kingdom opened the day we left. Originally we actually planned to be at AK that day. Once the opening day was announced, I changed our trips dates to leave. The idea of the added crowds with a 2 and 6 year old did not appeal to me. So, when we returned last year, we were all excited to check it out. I got FastPasses for the Na'vi River Journey since it's the one ride all 4 of us could do and, of course, our youngest hated it. LOL She was not a fan of any dark rides. I pretty much spent this trip waiting in long character lines with her. ;) Since we did make it on this one new ride, I had to include it in our scrapbook.

Credits: Year of Templates No 17 by Sahlin Studio; Project Mouse Animal bundle, At Night elements, and Adventure artsy by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio.
JennFort and LynnG like this.
    • bellbird
      oh those dark rides do make trip hard for the whole family to enjoy! love the clean blocking her with that big leaf element breaking the grid!
      spcoggs likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Aug 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    278.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).