kyky

Anguria

Anguria
kyky, Aug 16, 2013
Description:
Anguria means watermelon ^__^ My nephew loves it :)
August Blog Challenge - Pink Reptile Design
Template by M&M Design
Summer Lovin by Pink Reptile Design; https://the-lilypad.com/store/What-A-Wonderful-Day-Collab.html by Michelle Godin and Pink Reptile Design; Numb3rs by Pink Reptile Design; The Things You Say collab by Micheline Martin & Pink Reptile Designs; Laugh Out Loud Papers by Pink Reptile Designs; Laugh Out Loud Papers by Pink Reptile Design; Hipster Page Gemmies by Pink Reptile Designs; Boho Bliss by Pink Reptile designs and Lynne-Marie; My Life by Pink Reptile Designs; Owl my Love by Pink Reptile Designs; Numb3rs by Pink Reptile Designs; Boho Bliss by Pink Reptile designs and Lynne-Marie; Thats Life by Pink Reptile Designs; Everyday Basics: Bundle by Michelle Godin; Simple Life by Laurie Ann; Reflecting Elements by Laurie Ann; h is for happy by Kaye Winiecki; One Of a Kind Elements by Pink Reptile Designs; Destination Adventure by Pink Reptile Design; One Of a Kind Papers by Pink Reptile Designs; 35 mm Mega Kit by Micheline Martin; Get Your Craft On ADD ON by Micheline Martin; Chatterbox Papers by Pink Reptile Designs; One of a Kind Alpha by Pink reptile designs; La Di Da: Patterns & Backgrounds by Allison Pennington; Fonts: OratorStd
    • mirjam
      Oh my goodness how cute is this?!!!!! That photo is just brilliant Chiara and I adore what you did with the template! LOVE your embellishing and mixing and matching of kits and products. I am in awe with your massive list of credits! I also love, love, love your title work with the doodle underneath and fab shadowing! PERFECT page! You're SO creative! Thanks so much for participating again! xoxo
    • purlz76
      What a contrasting page between the soft colors and the lily man digging in !! I likey !!
    • Nettie B
      this just screams summer fun - so well done - fully expected to see him present the seeds. fabulous page.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    kyky
    Date:
    Aug 16, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: