Andys_mom_paintingonphoto

Andys_mom_paintingonphoto
Cath_, Mar 19, 2022
Description:
this is my husbusnd mother as a teen

new connections by Lynn Grieveson and Rachel Jefferies
MrsPeel likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      She’s gorgeous Cath, and her selective coloring on the photos is beautiful! I remember my grandma doing that. I’m so glad digital scrapbooking makes it super easy for us to get that look nowadays.
      Cath_ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      how cool that you have some of her painted photos! Great story telling.
      Cath_ likes this.
    • flowersgal
      This is such fun. I love that you told this little story about your mother-in-law and showcased these examples. I love seeing vintage photos and these make me smile. She looks like a fun lady.
      Cath_ likes this.
    • djp332
      Wonderful memories!
      Cath_ likes this.
    • LynnG
      She was beautiful and what a clever way to document her talent. Love the handwritten explanation on the cluster. Very cool
      Cath_ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      she was very beautiful :) the middle photo looks like the entrance to the church when Sarita was in primary school, great you guys have these, I have one photo of me when I was I think 8 or 9 on holidays that was hand painted to give color.... oh old times, with all the love I have for having technology, I miss a lot more that old quiet pace.....
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      Cath_ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cath_
    Date:
    Mar 19, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).