Rachel Jefferies

And there you were

And there you were
Rachel Jefferies, Jul 10, 2020
Description:
This tree stopped me dead in my tracks last weekend. It was huge, It was 'knobbly?!' the trunk looked aged, and exhausted, and wrinkled and imperfect - just like me :cornfused
It was as if it was there to just ground me. I think the fam thought I was nuts rushing to take my iphone out to take a photo of it in all its beauty :dancebunMackenzie was tugging at my trouser leg to keep walking but I was like nooooooo I have to get this photo! :eyeroll

I blended the tree into my background paper using my new Painted Masks 1 - 20% off through Sunday 12th July 2020
[​IMG]

Also used from the Rachel Jefferies Shop:
This is the Place: Misc Paperie
This is the Place: Mixed Media Artistry
Messy Marks: Date Stamps 2019/2020
Ga_L and MrsPeel like this.
    • keepscrappin
      i agree that tree is knarly and a photo needed to be taken. love that it's large and in charge and your paint masks are perfect here. i love those masks and will be reaching for them time and time again as i work with big photos and blending papers. :wub
    • RJMJ
      That's Amazing!...What An Incredible Photo!...I Too Probably Would Have Stopped In Awe!...Just The Sheer Size! Power! & Beauty!...I See Beauty Everywhere I Look! Especially In Mother Nature's "Garden Of Eden"...This Tree Represents Strength/Power/Struggle/Survival...LIFE In General!...With Arms Outstretched...Ready To Hug! Protect!...& Embrace Each Day!...Whatever The Struggles!...She Will Triumph!...Trees Are A True Love Of Mine!...They Truly Represent Life For Me!...What A Wonderful Layout You Have Created Here!...Thank You! For Taking The Time To Snap This Pic! & Share Your Personal Experience & Layout With All Of Us Here!...Love This!...:bk...:heartslub...
    • LynnG
      Wonderful :-)
    • MrsPeel
      my time in the computer is limited so I wont stay to say how much I LOVE your gorgeous creativity (you also get bored and tired of my typing LOL) but this NEEDS to be shared!!!! LOVE seeing you go big on the photo, this is pure awesome!!!!!
      into the July Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • Rachel Jefferies
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Date:
    Jul 10, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    378.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).