JenEm, Jun 2, 2017
Description:
Origin Elements by One Little Bird
Origin Papers by One Little Bird
With a Twist Freebie Template by Sara Gleason
Hey Mister! by Karah Fredericks
Watercolor Fotoblendz #3 by Anna Aspnes
Tissue Textures #3 by Anna Aspnes

Inspired by this beautiful layout by ArmyGrl (Lisa) for this month's scraplift challenge.
[​IMG]
KarenB, MariSt and MrsPeel like this.
    • Sokee
      This is totally pulling on my heart strings!! Very Handsomely designed!!

My youngest sons last day of high school today......
    • ashleywb
      This blows me away! The blending, the coloring, the creativity in the treatment of your photos. And of course the journaling, so touching. love, love, love!!
    • MrsPeel
      think Ashkley said it perfectly.... every page of yours is a world of beauty, full of soul and softness and at the same time a huge strength.... love your delicate, elegant taste and all conveys in so much talent!!!!!! love LOVe and love more!!!!!!!!needs to be shared!!!!! Into the Froggy Faves!!!!
    • MariSt
      Don't make me cry! Tugging at my heart strings for sure! Beautiful page :)
    • londoncuppa
      Makes me think of how much love I have for my own son and the bittersweet feelings I'm going through right now with him growing up. This is so, so wonderfully done. Bravo!!
    • cookingmylife
      I may have to scrap lift this one if I can find appropriate images. But just the thought brings tears to my eyes and my first little boy turns 50 in August!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    One Little Bird
    Uploaded By:
    JenEm
    Date:
    Jun 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    95.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).