Electra

And I Didn't Know

And I Didn't Know
Electra, Apr 9, 2019
Description:
for the April Journaling challenge
credits: Paula Kesselring, Watercolour kit and Light of Dawn trim, & May16 M3 Addon Doodles
Lili Wee, May18 M3 Addon
AJK likes this.
    • A-M
      What a very much heartfelt page you have created. All the dots and the coloured tears are all very effective in telling your story. I pray that all will eventually turn out well.
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
    • Cherylndesigns
      Oh my dear Electra, my heart is breaking for you, your daughter and your grandchildren right now. It's the hardest thing in the world to see them hurting and there's nothing we can do. But you're doing the best thing we can only be there for them and listen and love, which is exactly what you're doing. I'm going through the same thing right now with my youngest daughter and little Asher. I'm so sorry. :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      AJK likes this.
    • Electra
      @Cherylndesigns thank you, and I am sorry you are having the same thing in your life. Not what we expected when we held the babies in our arms for the first time, is it?:(:heartslub
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra No, it certainly is not. It's very sad and stressful. They're living with us - Asher gets the joy of being "shared" so he's back and forth. I'll keep you all in my heart and prayers. :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      Electra likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      very touching page, so wonderfully done -
      I send you many greetings and good wishes for you and your daughter - I hope that you can emerge stronger from this terrible crisis
      Electra likes this.
    • zinzilah
      My heart aches to hear what your daughter has to go through, I am glad she has your wisdom and experience and most of all you by her side. I hope she goes through it and out on the other side stronger than before. Beautifully scrapped, you can feel both the pain and the hope.
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
    • flowersgal
      @Electra - I am so sorry. I have walked this path with my oldest daughter and two of my grandchildren and it is a hard journey. Stay strong with listening ears and open arms and lots of prayer. Sending you a warm hug. What a brave and beautifully moving page you have created.
      Electra likes this.
    • AJK
      Thank you for sharing, Electra. I hope it helped a little.
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Apr 9, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    158.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).