BLKinOR

Anapneo

Anapneo
BLKinOR, Feb 23, 2020
Description:
I had such fun with this LOAD220 layout. Today's story prompt: Which spell or potion inspires a story about my life. Today's technique prompt: add magic by using a sprinkling of stars

I was sure I would be off-prompt today since I remembered only a few spells from the Harry Potter novel, none of which related to my life. Then a friend shared a listing of 75 spells ranked from the worst to the best. The minute I saw Anapneo at #43 (so ranked in the "worst" half of the spells), I knew I had to scrap about it. As a retired anesthesiologist, I immediately recognized the relation to the word "apnea" meaning lack of breathing. Sure enough the spell means to clear an airway & restore breathing. My journaling talks about the risks of airway difficulties in pregnant women....a nightmare of a scenario for obstetric anesthesiologists like me. It was great fun to create this layout using both Harry Potter inspired papers & embellishments as well as the hospital sign. It's unusual for me to be able to scrap about my work.

I used:
KPertiet Inspiration Freebie 022220 (template)
Sahlin Studio Project Mouse (wizarding) elements
Sahlin Studio Project Mouse (wizarding) papers
KAargard The Doctor Is In
Poppy and KarenB like this.
    • Poppy
      Love the big letter A with the journaling perfectly placed along the A line your job is so amazing I like how you used the hospital sign.
    • BLKinOR
      @Poppy Thank you for commenting.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    BLKinOR
    Date:
    Feb 23, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    221 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    550px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).