An Original
lorryfach, Jan 18, 2015
Description:

There is a playground right in front of the preschool, so it is simply not possible for you not to see it when we are leaving. And when you see it, you want to play in it! After all, who can resist a zip line?

One of a Kind papers by Little Butterfly Wings available at The LilyPad; Teak Tree by Sara Gleason available at The LilyPad; One of a Kind elements by Little Butterfly Wings available at The LilyPad; Sprinkles V25 by Valorie Wibbens available at The LilyPad; One of a Kind word art by Little Butterfly Wings available at The LilyPad; Fonts: TheSophia
    • MishSpar
      That striped paper with her outfit really pulls this together.  Great choice!  I like how the round red string element also kind of carries on the feel of the swing!  (this was my first comment in years)
    • KimJ
      Wow, how fun! I've never done a zip line, but that's the kind of thing I would have absolutely loved as a kid!! Love that you included the closer crop as well as the wide shot, and the red in the page to pick up the red in the photos is a great touch!
    • cfile
      Lorry this is awesome... ummmm did you realize when you put the "water/Paint" splat that it looked like a shadow of your daughter on the zip line? It really is interesting... I too am not so agile re action shots which is why I like the burst feature on the iphone and the sports feature on my cannon T3i.... Love the red accented elements and edge here to pic up the red in your daughters clothing.. Love the cropped version photo as you can really see her smile and all the fun she is having zipping along! Great take on the challenge!

• chili
      awesome page ~ love the "action" you got into the page ~
    • ashleywb
      Wonderful, Lorry!  In the cropped photo I wouldn't have known it was a zip line!  I love the denim flag and heart at the top - speaks to carefree childhood!  Thanks for playing along with the challenge.
    • designbylime
      Another fabulous page Lorry and so much action too :)
    • KellyM
      Perfect example - love it!
    • Joamosatcharterdotnet
      Lorry that is a great picture and I love the crop in too...
    • MrsPeel
      amazing work here again!!!!!!! there is so much dynamic in the page, not only the photo but the way you created the whole thing, one can feel her slidng (and so happy!!!!!) gorgeous once again Lorry!!!!! (still cannot get the fact that I see you now as a 19 years old LOL - you will love that in a few years... I soo wish I looked younger again LOL) amazing page, Lor, will come back tomorrow for more!!!![​IMG]
    • buzinettescrap
      this one is also amazing !!! Love the movement you done in your layout and the happiness in the pictures !
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: