Credits:

Amy Martin Project Grids 7

Kate Hadfield Little School, Big School, Word Bits: School Days

Allison Penningon Bright Patterns and Backgrounds, Elements, and Alpha

Heather Joyce The Shady Sailor, The Valorie, The Typewriter
    • jmgriffith
      Great photos and page.  I love it!
    • Ga_L
      Great page, love the stiches and all the pictures.
    • MrsPeel
      LOVE this!!!!!!!! I always love to follow the family adventures, you make the pages so very interesting...love how wonderfully you cut the straight lines of the page structure with the left hand side...the photos are amazing!!!!!!!!! such great capture, this could be the front page of a newspaper or magazine!!!! LOVE Kate's stuff here....you made me want to go make more school pages!!! the detail of the scribble on top layered and the stitches in the left top photo complete the photos movement.....oh I could be hours here... I really need to catch up with your gallery (the gallery in general too but some especial people like yourself who inspire me every time!!!) life has been terriubly "obstructive" in my scrapbooking and socializing LOL hope to be able to catch up Saturday...this is an amazing page!!!!!! [​IMG]
    • Dana
      gosh becky - i just loooove this! you have incorporated kate's goodies so perfectly - and i love the excitement in the pics! i really love how the top pic overlaps different sections too - that's a great touch!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bderby
    Date:
    May 30, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: