RJMJ

Amy Wolff-Love Our Designers-February 29th-Destination Unknown

Amy Wolff-Love Our Designers-February 29th-Destination Unknown
RJMJ, Feb 29, 2020
Description:
Another Day...Another LOD Designer!!!...I Love Doing These Daily Challenges!...Now I Don't Have A Lot Of Amy's Stuff...But Plenty Enough To Scrap With...It's Just Fun Playing Around With Color,Texture,Paint,Effects Etc...I Had Fun Creating This Layout...My Favorite Parts Are The Long Orange Dripping Paint & The Upside-Down Skyline Blended Into The Bottom Of The Layout & The Balls/Beads Flying/Falling Out Of Her Hair!!!...Such Creative Fun!!!...We All Have Dreams...And Dream Of Grand Adventures Taking Place In Exotic Places...This Layout Basically Calls Out Our Inner & Outer Potential...To Go Seek Out & Try Not To Be Afraid...& To Take Chances On Life...& Go For It!...Go! Seek! Do!...Run!...Full Speed...[Well In My Case...Walk Carefully & Slowly...] Ahead...To Try To Fulfill Some Of Our Own Dreams & In The Meantime...Attempt To Fulfill Our Own Potential...

*To Create My Destination Unknown Layout-I Used:

*Destination Adventure/Grateful/Hello Cutie & Messy Marvin Vol 2-Papers-All Items Used Are By Amy Wolff *[With Various Recoloring]
Dalis likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Amy Wolff
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Feb 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    514.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).