knclark

Amplifiers

Amplifiers
knclark, Feb 19, 2016
Description:
Little Butterfly Wings Now & Then Freebie kit and February Blog Template Freebie
MrsPeel likes this.
    • EllenT
      Sounds like a lot of fun! Love what you did with the template!
      knclark likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh my...this is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love your take on this template!!! you amazingly made it yours and it rocks!!!!! thanks so much for playing with us!!!!!
      knclark likes this.
    • knclark
      @MrsPeel thank you for your comments. It's not my prominent style but I had a lot of fun with it and really love how it turned out!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I think sometimes, getting out of our usual "box" or style brings on some of the mosr amazing pages we make.... this is really really amazing, I love it when people do stuff I wasn't expecting and yes, you should be happy with the wy it turned out!!!! I am trying to sort out the next challenge, was very unwell until last night and couldn't bring myself to do much before...but keep your eyes open for the results of this and next challenge! I'll also make time to come visit your gallery a bit more properly... lovely to have you with us... !!!!!![​IMG]
      knclark likes this.
    • knclark
      @MrsPeel sorry you have been sick. I have been unwell most of the week too and it just drags you down. That is the fun part of the challenges it helps me to be more creative and try new styles! Look forward to your next challenge!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    knclark
    Date:
    Feb 19, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    385.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).