gonewiththewind

American Sweetheart

American Sweetheart
gonewiththewind, Jul 16, 2018
Description:
t's so weird to say it because I don't feel that old, but this is my great-niece. Her mom braided a star into the back of her hair for the 4th this year. She was a total mess, modeling and posing.

Hometown Summer by ForeverJoy Designs
https://the-lilypad.com/store/HOMETOWN-SUMMER-PAGE-KIT.html
Fonts are Traveling Typewriter and Stamp

Watch me scrap this layout:
ForeverJoy, KarenB, nhudao and 3 others like this.
    • bellbird
      yeah 'great niece' makes you sound so old but you mean 'great' as in fantastic and cute and cool little niece, don't you?! that's what i thought! she's adorable and i love her poses (but good lord, i can't imagine how long that kind of hair-do would take, my DD still doesn't even like hers being brushed!) Fab clustering as always and u rocked that flag banner!
    • Sokee
      because you are not that old! LOL. She is a doll! I adore your design, that American flag banner is the perfect touch!
    • MrsPeel
      you are most definitely not old, AT ALL.
      I'm trying to type the minimum as my arm is on it;s way healing, but just could NOT not share this jewel!!!!!!!

into the July Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • gonewiththewind
      @bellbird @Sokee @MrsPeel Thank you all for the kind words about my youthfulness! Bwahahahaha! Seriously, though, thank you for loving on my layout. Makes my heart full this morning. :bk
      bellbird likes this.
    • bbymks5
      This is still one of my favorite layouts you did! I'm such a sucker for anything Americana! I think we're about the same age no (I'm 39)? I feel old every ding dong day ROFL!
    • gonewiththewind
      @bbymks5 I'm 47 . . . I'll be 48 next month. YIKES! Soooo very close to the big 50. So I guess we're like 9 years apart? Believe me, that next decade packed a huge punch for me. But I have rallied (she says, as she waves her fists in the air), and I'm taking care of me so I don't slip into old lady behavior before I'm ready for it. LOL
      MrsPeel and bbymks5 like this.
    • bbymks5
      OMG you do NOT look like you're going to be 48!! It's so easy to forget to take care of ourselves with everything else going on!
    • gonewiththewind
      @bbymks5 :bk You're my new fave person! LOL
    • MrsPeel
      Cheryl, I'm with Timmi.... you look much younger!!!!
      and @bbymks5 I ll be 60 in more or less 45 days...... you just gave me a great idea for a page....
    • gonewiththewind
      @MrsPeel You and Timmi are vying for fave person status! bwahahahaha :bk
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    ForeverJoy Designs
    Uploaded By:
    gonewiththewind
    Date:
    Jul 16, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).