RJMJ

Amber Labau-May-Template Challenge-Playful

Amber Labau-May-Template Challenge-Playful
RJMJ, May 31, 2018
Description:
Thank You For The Nice Template!...I Really Liked The Multi-Photo Design Plus One Large Photo!...That Being Said I Kept The Original Template Design Basics But I Definitely Made It My Own...Instead Of Going With 5 Photos Like Most Would Do I Stuck With 1 Photo To Be The Center Of Attention & Built My Layout Design Around That Using 2 Journal Cards To Anchor The One Center Photo...One JC To The Left & One JC To The Right...2 Triangle WA's For Contrast..3 Graphic Black & White Background Papers Blended & With Added Effects To Achieve The Desired Affect...Bright Pink Graphic Frames Around Everything To Give It Some Punch To Stand Out But Sticking To A Basic Color Scheme Black/Pink/Yellow/Blue For The Entire Layout...Several White WA Graphics Centered To Draw The Eye Into The Center Photo & An Extra "Go! Molly Go!" WA To Further Personalize The Photo & Better Illustrate The Theme & Lastly A Few Extra Details...A White Star On The Left JC & A Pink Star On The Right JC For Continuity...A Pink WA Strip...A Pink Flower At The Top & A Yellow Enamel Flower To Finish Off The Layout...

*For My Playful Layout-I Used*

*Snapshots-Amber LaBau
*Good Vibes-Amber LaBau
*We Are Storytellers-Amber LaBau
KarenB likes this.
    • wombat146
      Fabulous pops of pink,yellow and blue against the darker background! and I love that super cute photo! Lovely page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Amber LaBau
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    May 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    581.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).