cfile

am coffee

am coffee
    • Nemla
      Nice routine! Enjoy it. I love that you made a page about it, and you know I love dark backgrounds, so this is just up my street scrapping wise .
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Nemla Thanks Vivi!!! I love to scrap C&S style :)
    • umyesh
      Thanks for making a page Christa! I love the dark purple background with the white paint splattered around the photo. I also like how you used two flair and made them different sizes.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      umyesh likes this.
    • garrynkim
      I love the font writing over the title. Your line of elements down the side of the photo is perfect!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • MrsPeel
      WE went for a walk today (a wheelchair ride for me LOL) and ended up sitting outside Starbucks (only outside is allowed, ) I took some photos and Sarita said...these are to show Christa? LOL she knows!!! this is gorgeous !!!! your elegance shines in each page, and this is a master class of minimalism done to perfection!!!!![​IMG]
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @MrsPeel thank you my friend!!! I am so glad you and Sarita got out and about for some fresh air and some sense of getting back to "normalcy".. I really think it is good for us for us to go out, and for you to go and have a coffee at SB well that is fantastic! I am giggling with Sarita thinking to show me the photos! So glad you got out and enjoyed a great cup of coffee!! XO and thanks again for your sweet comments!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jun 1, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    170.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).