Cherylndesigns

Alyssa 2007

Alyssa 2007
Cherylndesigns, Sep 15, 2018
Description:
These are some more of the pictures I took of my granddaughter, Alyssa, in 2007.

Credits: lgrieveson_worn_pages_edges_3; etc_dan_gentlerain_wood2; dinskip_wawl_frames_01_04; vw_sprinklesfoundation_doilyscrap2; heartsong_flergs_(sticker)_01, 02; paislee_forlikeever_ribbon.
Dalis, dianasmemories and wvsandy like this.
    • bellbird
      very sweet! love all the florals and the doiley texture especially with her dress! (you inspired me too today to scrap pics of my Alyssa in some of her few dress pics) - love the worn frame too!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @bellbird Thanks, Justine! I had this posted with all Dawn's stuff and then re-did it to just include her frame. When I posted this, originally, Patsy (I think it was) challenged me to make a layout of the Tomboy Alyssa. I haven't done it yet, but I'm going to. I just wanted to be sure you saw this so you'll know that I'm going to do the "other" Alyssa. LOL When you get yours done of your Alyssa in a dress, please tag me so I'll be sure to see it.
    • bellbird
      @Cherylndesigns it's the most recent one in my gallery, I didn't get a tag notification on this one, I just saw it in the main gallery & popped in to see. (I use tags in the tag field box when I upload to the gallery here for general search terms - like sun, summer, beach etc - I could be wrong but that's what I thought they were for - I think if u tag me or another member within the description field it should work though - give it a try next time if you are up for an experiment!)
    • bellbird
      Hey @Dalis did u get a notification from the tags on here? (or do you know anything to enlighten us on the above discussion?
    • Cherylndesigns
      @bellbird I guess I didn't know that the tag wouldn't work. Thanks for letting me know. :)
    • Dalis
      @bellbird No I didn't. Those tags don't work like that, those are more to search in the tables of databases that all the pages are kept in. If you want to tag someone to a page in the gallery you need to do it in a comment. I don't think it even works in the description which you would expect it would but I remember trying it and not working.
    • Dalis
    • bellbird
      @Dalis thanks! I knew you were a wealth of information!
    • Dalis
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Dalis You are a wealth of information, Dalis. I've tried to tag somebody in he description, but it never works. Glad you straightened us out. :giggle:giggle
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Sep 15, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    347.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    550px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).