KatrinaHunt13

Always Be Yourself Unless You Can Be A Dinosaur

Always Be Yourself Unless You Can Be A Dinosaur
KatrinaHunt13, Jun 10, 2018
Description:
Digital Layout using the following products from The Lilypad Store.

Prehistoric Collection | Create Crate Add On June 2018 | Bella Gypsy Designs
Can't Stop Laughing | Fiddle Dee Dee Designs

Thanks for looking!!
Lena Gardner, jenn mccabe and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub sooooo good to see you with such a gorgeous smile!!!!!! needless to say, the page rocks!!!!!!!!! love how the whole page matches your energy & happiness!!!! Sarita is crazy about dinosaurs since she was 7 and we took her to the NHM...I may try make time to scrap with this, love your page!!!!!!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • jenn mccabe
      fun page ... how did you like doing the all digi? was it faster than hybrid for you!? (i'm sure it had to be! your hybrid pages are da' bomb) i love the way you stacked the WA pieces along the R side!
    • KatrinaHunt13
      @jenn mccabe on no, this took WAY longer than hybrid for me! LOL LOL The problem is I don't know a lot of shortcuts for ps! I like doing digi, I just have trouble sitting and doing it (same with real paper fyi!). And with digi, I have to use a template because I just don't know enough.

Funny story, I STARTED as a digi scrapper!!! I wanted to do a blog for the dogs and started digi to decorate my blog. Then I moved to paper! LOL
    • jenn mccabe
      LOL, you are probably the first person I know who went digi to paper! LOL. I can see that though... if you don't do it often it can be harder. It usually takes me longer to scrap with a template - than without! :hehe
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    KatrinaHunt13
    Date:
    Jun 10, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    167.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).