sakura-panda

Always a Good Time

Always a Good Time
sakura-panda, Jan 16, 2019
Description:
A photo of my mom and her first grandson at Disney.

Photo taken April 2006 / Layout created January 2019

Supplies: Magic Moments: Fab Five Collection by Bella Gypsy; i am what i am by Allison Pennington; Outdoorsy Stitches by Kristin Aagard; A Spa Refresher: The Photo Masks by Julie Mead; font is You Won't Bring Me Down

Inspiration: 2019 MOC January 4: Blending Photo Technique
    • garrynkim
      Cute page...love the banner and buttons!
    • cfile
      What a beautiful photo of your Mom and her Grandson!! Your Son is so cute here with his Mickey hat on and she looks thrilled to be sharing this special moment and memory. I love all the different Disney elements and papers used here to adorn your page.. the multi colored button border at the bottom and the Disney flag banner at the top - so cute with the Minnie Polka Dot bg paper. I love the way you used the mask and the blend mode to blend the photo into the bg.. the photo tint of the brown really make it look nice and that photo of your Mom and your Son is precious the way you cropped it and framed it, to make the focus of the page on them. The dynamo word art.. perfect! Thank you for playing along with my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    sakura-panda
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    378.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).